Friday, October 24, 2008

Autumn or fall

Whichever way you call it, it is here. Leaves turn to yellow. Leaves fall. Another year is over and the nature is bracing for the apparently cold, dry and windy winter of Beijing. Especially cold and windy after rainfalls, that's what I've learned by bitter experience.

Thanks for all the comments on my previous post, looks like there really *are* people following my blog, which was a bit of a surprise to myself :) Well, now I know I have an audience, which kinda puts more pressure on myself too.

I've noticed that after the first eight weeks (or the first half of the semester), my weekends will be extended to four days long, as I will only have classes from Monday through Wednesday. I'm thinking I should use the remaining weekends effectively and go traveling around China whenever I'm not swamped by cases or doing some Tsinghua TV channel gigs.

For that, I'm open to suggestions and might actually listen to your ideas so if you'd like to see some places, I can go check them for you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are no leaves left in trees here in Finland. Helsinki/Espoo is extremely gray!

Tianyi Pan said...

Omg, so depressing! :S Can you show me some pictures?