Monday, September 1, 2008

All my bags are packed I'm ready to go

Wait, hold it. Slash the topic. I still haven't packed a thing. It's just Jewel's song is so sweet that I've borrowed the first line from it.

The handles of the clock has now officially turned into first of September, the month my exchange studies begin.

I've set up this blog as a "base of operations" from which all essential parts of my trip can be tracked. I believe I've got everything here, but of course if I discover new resources, as I like to call them, I'll put them here. Right now I've already got feeds for twitter (for quick status updates) and flickr (for, obviously, my trip-related photos) and some other stuff. If you don't like it, then remember kids: you can always skip the extra stuff by subscribing to my blog feed.

Anyway, this is just my opening post, more will follow after my jet lands onto Chinese soil (hopefully runway though :)

Edit: (September 4, 18.28 Helsinki time) Well, now I'm packed. :) Flight delayed for 2 hours, so I'm still sitting at home, waiting.

No comments: